Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.INTRODUCTION
1. Thank you for using the services of Shuttle Central, collectively referred to as the “Provider”. Your use of this Site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Shuttle Central reserves the right to add or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. You declare under protest of telling the truth, appearing by your own and personal right and / or through your legal representative, that you are a natural or legal person, of legal age, capable, and with sufficient means or with financial capacity to be bound under these Terms and Conditions, as well as with interest in acquiring the intermediation and reservation services specified here, and that for this it resorts to Shuttle Central in order to act as an intermediary between you and the Suppliers direct providers of tourist services. offered on this site.
3. You declare under protest of being the truth, that you acknowledge that the services provided by Shuttle Central consist ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY OF THE INTERMEDIATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE DIRECT PROVIDER OF THE SERVICES. Shuttle Central declares (a) to be a duly incorporated commercial company in accordance with Mexican law. (b) That it has authorization to provide transportation service by land, sea and / or air, it is also registered with the Tax authorities with the Federal Taxpayers Registry number SCE190516DZ1.
4. That its corporate purpose consists of the power to:
a. Act as an intermediary for the reservation of spaces in the means of transport and issue the corresponding tickets on behalf of the carriers and in favor of the tourists;
b. Serve as an intermediary between tourists and transportation service providers of any kind;
c. Reserve rooms and other related services for tourists; provide tourists with reservation services for tourist attraction sites;
d. Serve as an intermediary between the other providers of tourist services and other travel agencies;
e. Provide tourist information service and disseminate propaganda material of this nature that is freely distributed.
5. That for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, it only acts as INTERMEDIARY between you and the Suppliers of said tourist services, and that for this purpose, it has the technical and administrative capacity, as well as the material and human elements necessary to reserve on your behalf and at your request the services referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Once the reservations are confirmed by the provider containing the tourist services chosen by you (according to their availability), it will be concluded with the provision of the intermediation service by the provider, since said tourist services will be provided to You by Providers directly.
USE OF THE SITE
7. Regardless of your Country of origin, you declare that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site, subscribe and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as to be responsible for the legal obligations that bind you with any liability incurred for the use of this Site.
8. You understand that you will be financially responsible for all the use that you make of this Site and those who use it using your information to access it.
9. The Provider grants you a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You must use this site only to make or purchase legitimate reservations and may not use it for any other purpose, including but not limited to making any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation.
10. This Site and its content referred to in it, but not limited to: texts, paragraphs, statements, specific combination of words, letters or phonetic elements, graphics, button icons, brands, logos, graphic design works, photographs, commercial notices, patents, commercial method, specific combination of colors and shapes, editorial material, printed formats, search formats, digital downloads, data compilations, source codes, software, are the exclusive property of the provider or have all the Licenses and Authorizations for such use, therefore, you cannot copy, reproduce, republish, upload, modify, transmit or distribute said content without having the prior written authorization of the provider, except in the following cases:
a. In which you download to view and print the material that is contained in this Site or
b. b. Download or print the material that is sent to your email by the provider, in both situations you may only and exclusively use it for your personal use, being strictly prohibited any total or partial reproduction of the Site or any use of its content intended for commercial profit.
c. c. You may not use any "robotic", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology that has similar processes or functions, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content, source code, found on this Site in no case and without the prior written consent of the provider.
11. In accordance with the foregoing, you agree that you will not copy, publish, transmit, modify or otherwise transfer the data or content of this Site to any computer, server, website, or other means of distribution. massive, for the use of any commercial company, any site, web page, or national or foreign company that represents an economic activity.
12. You also agree that you will not use any device of any kind, software or routine to interfere with the performance of this site. The unauthorized use that you make of this site or any total or partial reproduction of the Site and / or its content and its material, may violate the laws that govern the property of Copyright, Industrial Property Rights and other laws.
13. You must respect all the notices on Copyright and Industrial Property Rights and may not alter, hide, or destroy any of these notices. The use of such material on any other website or in any networked computer environment is prohibited.
14. It is prohibited by the provider that you post or transmit any material that is against the law, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, or any material that may constitute or encourage others to engage in conduct that may be considered criminal offenses, resulting in civil offenses, or that in any other way violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from displaying or transmitting any information that:
a. Infringe the rights that other people have, or that violate their privacy, or publicity rights,
b. It is protected by Copyright, Trademark or other Property Rights, unless you have the express written authorization of the provider or the owner of such rights,
c. Contains a virus, bug or any other dangerous item, or
d. That it is used to collude illegally against another person to the detriment of their right to market or compete.
15. You will be solely responsible for any damage that is caused by any violation of Copyright, Industrial Property, or any other kind of Property Rights, or for any other damage caused by the misuse you make of this site.
RESERVATION, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
16. We suggest you read our cancellation policies carefully.
17. Any change of reservation is subject to availability and re-quotation of rates. For more information, please contact us by online chat, email or by phone, mentioning your reservation number.
18. A reservation is considered completed when you have a confirmation number.
19. All reservations are requested based on availability. All passengers must travel on the same itinerary to guarantee a group trip.
20. The prices include all those services that are expressly detailed in the travel documentation, including:
a. Transportation, as specified in the travel ticket or Electronic Ticket Itinerary or voucher;
b. Car rental and insurance indicated at the time of booking, as detailed in the respective vouchers.
21. Services or items not included in the prices: The base prices of the contracted services do not include:
a. Anything that is not meticulously detailed in the voucher, which implies an additional charge to what was paid at the time of receiving the voucher.
b. Extras, drinks, personal expenses (among them, washing and ironing clothes, communications, tips, etc.), visas, boarding or airport tax, service tax, VAT and other current and / or future taxes and / or or any service or expense that is not expressly indicated in the voucher.
c. Additional services, such as ski racks, baby seats, amenities, extra meet & greet time, optional insurance, etc.
d. The expenses for prolonging the services by voluntary desire of the Passengers as well as the stays, meals and / or additional expenses and / or damages produced by cancellations, delays in the departures or arrivals of the means of transport or for unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the supplier and / or derived from causes of force majeure or beyond the supplier's control, and
e. The expenses and interests of credit operations.
f. Charges for international operations, which may vary from time to time, in addition to any taxes required in accordance with applicable law. If you are making a reservation with a PROVIDER outside of Mexico using a Mexican credit or debit card, your Bank may convert the amount to be paid into your local currency and charge you a conversion fee.
g. Variations at the exchange rate used by the bank other than the rate shown in our currency converter; The amount entered in your credit card statement may be in Mexican pesos and be a different amount than the one shown on the billing summary page for a reservation made on the "SITE". The exchange rate and charge for the international transaction are determined only by your bank on the day the transaction is processed.
22. In the event of withdrawal by the passenger from services firmly contracted by the provider to third parties, cancellations will be subject to the contractual conditions under which the latter provide their services. In all cases of reimbursement, the price may be retained for the expenses incurred plus the commission of ten percent of the services contracted with third parties.
23. The postponement or advancement of the dates stipulated in each case, may be carried out in accordance with the modalities, conditions and availability of the different service providers, having to pay the corresponding penalty applied by the provider and a commission of 10% in concept of modifications and, where appropriate, rate differences due to seasonal change, if applicable. The provider is exempt from all responsibility in case of not being able to satisfy the changes requested by the Passenger, applying in such case the provisions of the Cancellation policies.
24. For Cancellation of Land Transportation Reservations.
a. Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to arrival date free of charge.
b. Cancellations made 0 to 2 days before the arrival date apply a 25% charge.
c. Refunds do not apply if you do not show up at the airport or meeting point on the day and time that the transportation service is scheduled
25. The cancellation deadlines will be applied according to the current schedule in the destination country.
26. We recommend that all cancellation requests be informed in writing via e-mail to the provider, mentioning their reservation number.
27. Claims and / or reimbursements must be submitted within 7 days after the end of the trip, in writing, accompanied by vouchers and supporting documentation and signed by the passenger. After this term, no claim will be addressed. In no case, the provider will pay the eventual costs and / or charges and / or taxes and / or levies derived from bank transfers or similar that are used to make any type of return and / or refund and / or refund.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
28. You represent that you have read the provider's PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY, the terms incorporated in it, and you agree that the terms of such policy are reasonable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
30. The provider will not be responsible, nor does it assume any responsibility for any damage or virus that may infect your computer or any other property of you due to the access, use or navigation you make of this site, or for the download of any material, data , text, image, video or audio from the site.
31. In no case will the supplier be responsible for any injury, damage, loss, loss, claim or any special, punitive, indirect, incidental negligent, or unlawful damage resulting from:
a. Any use of this site or the content found here;
b. Any failure or delay (including, without limitation, the use of, or the inability to use, any component of this site for reservation or ticketing services), or
c. The operation or non-operation of the provider, including, but not limited to, the non-operation resulting from bankruptcy, reorganization, declaration of insolvency, dissolution, or liquidation.
32. You must be liable for the damages generated to the provider, resulting from any misuse or incorrect use that may be made of the Site, infrastructure and goods, or for any fraudulent operation or for purposes contrary to the services provided on the site or those that go against the laws and regulations in force and applicable.
33. This Site contains links to other Web sites which are provided solely for your convenience and not as an endorsement of the provider and they belong to the third-party providers or distributors of the content of such other sites
34. Web. The provider will not be responsible for the content of any other website and does not represent or guarantee any other website or the content or material on such sites. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
35. You acknowledge and accept your full obligation and responsibility to provide truthful and correct data on the ages, sex, names or surnames of both you and the other user-tourists who accompany you or who commission you to use this Site, as well as the data and complete information for the formation of the itinerary and the reservation of land and maritime services (hotels, visits, rental cars, restaurants, cruises, etc.), releasing the provider from any responsibility for itinerary changes generated by bad data provided, or for any error in the data provided by you for the issuance or purchase of air tickets such as ages, sex, names, surnames, dates, forms of payment, routes, airlines, schedules, classes, categories , special conditions, etc., adhering to the cancellation clauses for air, land, sea or cruise services expressed in these Terms and C conditions.
RULES OF THE SERVICES
36. You agree to adhere to and respect the regulations and conditions of service established by each of the Providers and direct service providers contracted by you through the intermediation of the provider, so the provider must inform you of those that are more important, however the provider may inform you of new or additional conditions of service for which it has no responsibility and consequently declines any liability that may arise from non-compliance.
37. You must, by your own means, provide yourself with the passports or migration documents required by the authorities of the United Mexican States, and of the destination or transit countries, such as visas, health permits, and all those documents required by Customs, Air, Maritime, Airport, Federal, State, Municipal authorities, etc., that are necessary to make your trip, releasing the supplier from any problem that may arise with said authorities.
38. In the cases of international travel, you agree to appear at the airports and check in with the airlines at least THREE HOURS IN ADVANCE on international flights and TWO HOURS IN ADVANCE on domestic flights, except for the express written instruction you receive from him. provider and / or any other instruction to be submitted even earlier by said Authorities.
ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS WITH SUPPLIERS
39. The provider is relieved of any responsibility derived from additional agreements and outside the intermediation with the provider that have been entered into between you and other direct service providers, such as air and land carriers, shipping companies, cruises, hotels, leasing companies. of cars, etc.
40. Despite the close communication established by the provider with the service providers, there is the possibility that the validity of some prices has expired or comes from information erroneously provided by said providers with which our database is fed. However, this, the provider takes the precaution of verifying the rates that apply with each reservation.
41. In the event that the correct price is less than the quoted amount, the supplier will apply the lower amount. In the event that the correct price is greater than the quoted amount, the provider will contact you in a timely manner, informing you of the correct amount or registering the cancellation of the reservation at your request for not agreeing with the price increase. , expressly separating the provider and its service providers from any liability or compensation for inconveniences caused by said cancellation.
DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITIES
42. The provider acts as an online agency, provides services as an intermediary reservation agent between you and the Provider or direct Providers of the tourist services promoted on this Site. The supplier establishes commercial negotiations within its own quality and service standards, such as, but not limited to: hotel accommodation, land, sea or air transportation and other related tourist activities such as tours and excursions, choosing only the most qualified suppliers and the most prestigious in the market.
43. Since the legal nature of the provider is to act solely and exclusively as INTERMEDIARY and not as a direct provider of tourist services, the provider does not assume or will assume any responsibility generated from any relationship before you and the End Providers of Services already in turn, you release the provider from any responsibility for any failure or lack of compliance by the Provider or direct providers of tourist services, including without limitation any failure or compliance by the airlines, hotels, temporary accommodation providers, shipping companies and all kinds of boats, water sports providers, car rental agencies, transportation agencies, tour operators, dive instructors, snorkel instructors, golf instructors, swim with dolphins instructors, fishing instructors, providers of adventure sports and extreme sports, water parks, eco parks logical, and in general on any failure or lack of compliance by all those tourist services that are provided directly by one or more Suppliers and not directly by the supplier.
44. However, the provider may, at its free discretion, provide you with contact information and / or address of the service provider in order for you to exercise the respective claim or means of claim that you consider necessary.
45. The provider does not offer, nor will offer any guarantee on the services provided directly by the service providers, nor does it guarantee their financial position or any reimbursement to you caused by any loss experienced as a result of the financial condition of said service. Provider, including without limitation, the financial insolvency, or Bankruptcy in which said Provider is declared.
46. In the event that the service provider fails to comply with any of its services, for which the payment has already been made, the sole recourse for reimbursement must be processed directly with the Provider that failed to provide its services. , or may request insurance coverage if applicable or before any other third party, unless the previous failure is caused directly by the provider.
47. The provider does not assume responsibility before you and you release the provider from all responsibility for acts, omissions or any type of complaint or dissatisfaction derived from the services provided by the direct providers of services on the Site announced, by virtue of the fact that the supplier has no control or legal relationship over its personnel, equipment, operation or property.
48. In those situations in which the direct provider fails to provide its services, you may try any recourse allowed by applicable laws against the Provider. The provider guarantees that it has high service standards and will take special care in the selection of service providers to avoid failure at all times.
49. The supplier will not be liable and you release the supplier from all responsibility regarding:
a. The veracity of the photographs displayed on your Site since they are only representative and do not guarantee that upon arrival, everything will be exactly the same as it is appreciated in them and on the Site described;
b. Descriptions of travel services are updated by the provider to the best of their knowledge, but they do not guarantee that everything will be exactly the same upon arrival;
c. Any type of failure by you to obtain the documentation required for your trip such as, but not limited to, passports, visas, certificates etc.
d. Any type of failure on your part to follow the travel instructions including, but not limited to, airport departure times, time and date of entry and exit at hotels, coupon exchange policies etc;
e. Due to lack of financial conditions on the part of the Provider to provide the service.
f. Regarding the terms and conditions and / or policies of direct service providers. The provider will not assume any responsibility and you release the provider from all liability, as well as from any claim, cost, expense or loss that you may suffer including any personal injury or injury to third parties, accidents or death, damage to personal belongings, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or frustration, whether mental or physical, provided they are the result of:
Any failure or fault on the part of the Direct Provider in providing the service.
i. Any failure or lack on your part at the time of enjoying the contracted services.
ii. Any failure or failure of you to observe or comply with the terms and conditions, policies, instructions, recommendations, security measures, etc. of the final Service Providers.
iii. Cases of force majeure or fortuitous cases such as: strikes, delays, earthquakes, armed conflicts, hurricanes, snowfall, etc. (that are not attributable to the provider),
iv. Acts or omissions of any person other than the provider.
v. Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of the supplier.
vi. At the insistence of you to carry out any type of trip, tourist activity, take a tour, excursion, take any type of air, land, sea and any type of transportation, under precarious health conditions or that are not optimal for the development of such activities, as well as the development by you of any type of extreme sports or activities that may involve any danger and that were carried out under your full knowledge, or when you suffer from any type of disease, medical condition, disability, any type of allergy, Find under medication or medical prescription, indications of rest and / or all those medical conditions that at your own risk were omitted and that could result in a deterioration to your health at the time of carrying out said activities with awareness of cause, under such occasions always they will consider were made at your own risk, releasing the provider from any complaint, demand gives, complaint, disagreement, reward, indemnification, compensation, courtesy, etc., derived from any incident caused during the development of any service or activity and any future event derived from the initial incident for any of these causes.
vii. Any other event that is not under the direct control of the provider. You will be responsible for verifying that the final Provider has special services such as access, amenities and services for people with disabilities, physical or of any other type, which it is suggested that you do so prior to making your reservation. You will be responsible for reading and abiding by the terms and conditions and / or policies of the final Service Providers.
50. Full reimbursement will not be applicable in situations in which the trip has to be canceled, interrupted and / or postponed by the supplier for reasons beyond its control (causes of force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather, hurricane, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, etc.) and in which the contractual obligations of the provider with its service providers do not allow it to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the Provider on behalf of the client.
51. In no case will the supplier be liable to the Passengers for indirect damages or loss of profits alleged by them as long as it does not involve events in which the officials, employees or authorities of the supplier have not participated in them.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
52. The provider may terminate these Terms and Conditions and / or any of its services at any time without the need to notify or notify such termination, for any cause or reason, including for any inappropriate use of this site or its breach of these Terms and Conditions.
53. However, such termination will not affect any right or obligation contracted by the provider to you once a reservation has been confirmed.
54. The supplier reserves the right to make any passenger abandon a Travel and / or Tour Plan at any point in the same, whose conduct, way of acting, state of health, or other serious reason that in the opinion of the supplier causes danger or causes inconvenience to the remaining travelers or may spoil the success of the excursion or its normal development, or may cause damage to third parties.
ASSIGNMENT OF SERVICES
55. You may not assign, subcontract, or delegate your rights, obligations or duties contracted here.
56. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the state of Quintana Roo.
57. You declare that you are aware of the scope of this Contract, whose Terms and Conditions are the faithful expression of your will and are submitted in the event of non-compliance or interpretation to the jurisdiction of the Federal Consumer Prosecutor's Office, administratively, as an instance conciliatory, to resolve the differences that may arise and if they subsist, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Laws and Courts of Cancun, Quintana Roo, under their exclusive jurisdiction, renouncing in turn any other jurisdiction that By reason of their present or future addresses or by the location of their assets or by their nationality it may correspond.
58. To the extent permitted by applicable law, no complaint, claim or cause of action that is related to your access or use of this Site must be submitted after the expiration of one (1) year following the date on which such complaint, claim or action has been filed or the purchase has been completed.